How to Cash-in from Your Bank Account to gcash

Textual description of firstImageUrl

How to Cash-in from Your Bank Account to gcash

Gcash is one of the convenient ways I use for paying my monthly bills without going into the payment center and experience the hassle of long queuing. When I am paying my bills using the gcash I need to ensure first that my gcash virtual wallet has enough fund to pay my bills. Instead of going to any partner merchant to load my wallet I cash-in using online banking. 

How to cash in from your bank account to Gcash 

1. Log in to your Gcash Account.

Gcashlogin
Gcashlogin

2. From the menu select “Cash-in”.

Gcash Menu
Gcash Menu


3. Select “Online Banking”.
Gcash Online Banking Menu


4. Select your desired bank.

Gcash Partner Bank Menu


5. Enter the desired amount.

Gcash Cash-in Amount


Gcash Cash-in Confirmation

6. Input the One-Time Pin sent by your bank through SMS then submit.

7. Wait for the confirmation.

Gcash Online Banking PIN

8. Your cash is loaded.

Gcash Cash-in Received

Now you can pay your bills using gcash.

Register for gcash now. You can get P50 worth of freebies for you to buy load, pay bills and more on the GCash app! Just register here.

No comments:

Leave a Comment

What's new on 7100 Island

Hannah's Beach Resort in Pagudpud

7100 Island Popular Posts

7100island.blogspot.com 2023. Powered by Blogger.